The Bible says that Jesus came not to be served but to serve. (Matthew 20:28)
A sign of healthy spiritual growth is the desire to serve the Lord by serving others. We can’t think of a more incredible blessing. Serving will touch the lives of many as we have opportunities to fill in the various ministries. These ministries range from our Coffee House, Ushers, Greeters, Tech, Youth Ministries, etc.
When you bless others, it often results in spiritual blessing for you.
Among these blessings are the following:
• You discover your spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12).
• You experience the hand of God empowering your efforts (John 2).
• You gain joy and peace as you are obedient to the Lord’s direction (1 Peter 4:10–11).
• You become more like Jesus (Matthew 25:40).
• You help others and grow personally (Hebrews 10:25–25).
• Your faith increases (Ephesians 3:20).
We are excited to get you involved and serving the body of Christ. It’s a fantastic journey, as the Lord will use your life for His glory.
Give your time and talent to serve with the Calvary Chapel Golden Springs family.